Slow Nature Wild Words
|The Gara Valley|
Fri 15 Nov – Sun 17 Nov 2013
A residential rural writing weekend in the heart of the unspoilt Gara Valley in south Devon close to Slapton Sands.
Exploring our natural processes of creation and writing in response to our felt sense of nature in thirteen acres of unspoilt coastal valley that’s virtually untouched by the modern world. Far from the madding crowd away from the white noise of TV, mobiles and WiFi, time and space to attune to natural rhythms.
- James Crowden inspiring words as we walk the byways of the Gara Valley
- new ways of creative expression through the resonance of woods, winds, walks and water
- footscapes, landscapes, soundscapes, wordscapes
- space to unearth lost, found, forgotten, new & old rhythms
- sessions on raw & found materials, creating across disciplines, collaborative writing…
- nourishment for creativity, body, spirit and soul
- Full programme here
A room of one’s own in shared old stone cottages that are part of an historic 18th Century former watermill at Watermill Cottages, Hansel, nr Slapton, Dartmouth, South Devon TQ6 0LN.
Click the link for full details of the glorious setting at Watermill Cottages in the Gara Valley.
Just 12 places. Residential, two days and nights, all food, accommodation and tuition.
Check-in 15:00 Friday and checkout by 18:00 Sunday – or stay longer if your fancy takes you, just ask.
Biographies here for leaders and facilitators.
To book or for more information please email email@example.com or call Christine on 01803 770219
Or take a look at Slow Nature WIld Words website
|Higher North Mill|